NO PINS, NO HASSLE!
We provide 6 fully instant hijab styles that require no pins, no wrapping, yet are fashionable and practical. These 1st four hijabs below are made from different thin breathable materials exclusively woven for BOKITTA hijabs, and they are fully lined with cotton to keep your head breathing. The hijabs are made from very high quality materials, you can wash they many times and they will remain brand new. Which style are you looking for? You will find below a description for each style, but if you still dont understand how its worn, you can email us at email@example.com and we will answer you within 24 hours.
TOTAL CHEST COVERAGE?
If youre looking for TOTAL chest coverage, you must go for Voila!Maxi or Chic!.
These designs are best selling in East Asia, Iraq, Iran, India, Pakistan and the Maldives.
If you are tall, you might also consider buying voila Maxi or Chic!
To check out our latest Voila!Maxi collection , click here
The above hijab print name is "TRIBE", and the instant style is called "Voila!Maxi"
If you prefer a long wrap, then you need to go for the below. It also covers the chest.
To check out our latest Chic! collection , Click here
DO YOU PREFER SHORT LENGTH HIJABS?
If you prefer short length hijabs, we suggest you go for Voila!
This design is best selling in the middle east, europe and the US.
To check out our latest Voila! collection , Click here
DO YOU LIKE WEARING STATEMENT NECKLACES?
DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR JERSEY STRECHY HIJABS?
We suggest you take a look at the ZAIN instant Hijab. If youre wearing a blouse with a collar, you can insert the extendable neck piece on the ZAIN hijab into your blouse, and it will drape beautifully on your neck. This is a one piece hijab, its not semi instant, its FULLy instant, so you just wear it on like a blouse. The drapes on the neck are made to look natural by design. The material is very comfortable, and made of the highest quality of natural fibers viscose, strechy and comfy even better than cotton. To buy ZAIN Hijab, click here
DO YOU NEED SOMETHING SUITABLE FOR SPORTS?
Check our "ASAS" HIJAB COLLECTION.
These are perfect for sports, they are non slip, they go neatly inside your sports blouse, and they wont get you sweating because the neck piece is not wrapped, its actually cut in a way to make a single layer that looks wrapped around the neck. To buy and browse different colors of our ASAS Hijab, click here
DO YOU PREFER HIJABS WITH VOLUME, OR DO YOU PREFER TO HAVE IT CLOSE TO YOUR SKIN?
VOILA!, VOILA!MAXI, and CHIC! are all volumous hijabs, this design allows air to go through your face and neck.
If you prefer the hijab closer to your skin, then ZAIN and ASAS should be the right choice!
Which Hijab is the right size for me?
Do I need to buy a matching inner?
You should know that all our hijabs:
1) Fit ALL head sizes, because all have an elastic layer under the chin or are made from lycra.
2) All our hijabs include an inner, or dont need one like the Zain / ASAS.
2) All our hijabs have a cotton lining to touch your head scalp, or otherwise made from cotton.
3) All our hijabs are opaque, except for few chiffon light colors might be see through if you dont wear the inner properly to cover all your hair.
What is the material?
All our hiab materials that are see through, are lined with cotton to make it opaque and ready towear!
1) Chiffon (best-seller): delicate material chosen especially and exclusively for Bokitta to be light weight and breathable.
2) Georgette: Slightly thicker than chiffon, and totally opaque.
3) Viscose: A man-made material made of natural fibers, softer and cooler than cotton; this material requires ironing.
4) Viscose Lycra: This material is very soft and strechy, yet durable and wont get hairy after few washes! It doesnt need much ironing; it is slightly shiner than cotton
3) Chiffon Drape: This is similar to crepe, marked by a firm texture and a dull sheen, it boasts a soft hand and an exceptional drape.
We also provide modest fashion with colors that match our hijab collection
Standard Clothing Size Chart
Fabric: 100% Breathable Cotton Voile